Thursday, April 12, 2012

COURT TOMORROW!!

Our court date is tomorrow at 12pm (4am home time)!! We will go before a judge and petition to be made Elizabeth Joy's legal parents! From what I've been told, this judge is adoption friendly and our hearing should go smoothly. Will you please pray with us for favor with the judge and other officials? Also, pray for peace for us and health for our sweet girl while we are away.

The plan is to have court tomorrow and then Friday evening, we are boarding a 15-hour train headed for the capital. We will arrive mid-morning Saturday and try to get rest as we will have to be at the airport around 2:30am Sunday morning to get ready to fly home. We will have a 3 hr layover in Frankfurt and then fly directly home. It's going to be an exhausting weekend, but we will be grateful to be reunited with our other kiddos at home!

Richard will go back to work the day after we get back, Monday, and I will unpack, wash clothes, and repack to get ready for our 2nd trip that we'll be leaving for about a week later. Our bodies are not going to know what time zone we're in, but I know it's worth it and we're EXCITED to get to bring our Libby Joy home and be together as a family of 7!!!

Tomorrow morning is the last time we'll see our baby girl for almost 2 weeks! Please pray for my mama heart as we prepare to leave her for a time. I know it's going to be so difficult and I'm thankful for the peace that passes all understanding from the Lord as we wait!

I haven't had a chance to upload our photos and video from today since my hubby has been working on the computer and I need to go get us packed up for tomorrow. I might have a chance when we get to the capital and will update and post if I'm able.

Thank you for your prayers and support!!

No comments:

Post a Comment